Tuesday 29 March 2011

My First Blog

Well, here it is. My first ever blog post.

I created this blog with a specific purpose in mind - to track my progress from where I am now as a bit of a hack of a trumpet player, to becoming the best trumpeter/musician that I possibly can be. For the most part this blog will contain by practice habits, but hopefully will inclode some trumpet pedagogy, my thoughts on different trumpet techniques/approaches/methods and general trumpet goodness.

I try and make a habit of listening to as much varied music as I can, and I'll be sure to share my thoughts and views on any new discoveries I make, in any style of music.

I've also got a Diploma in Philosophy, so scattered through will probably be some philosophical musings about Life, the Universe and Everything.

I'd love your comments on anything, anytime!

Kerms.

No comments:

Post a Comment